Come-Play-Stay! Doggie Daycare
Giving your dog the opportunity to play and interact with other dogs is beneficial for their overall health and well-being. They get to run, play, and interact with carefully screened and evaluated dogs, which gives them the chance to interact with a variety of breeds, personalities, ages, and environments. Just like people, exercise is vital for a dog’s physical and mental health. Daycare provides a place for your dog to exercise like a dog: running, playing, chasing, rolling and wrestling – so when you pick them up at the end of the day, they are tired and content.
Dogs are active animals that were bred to have specific jobs. In our society we ask our dog, with an ingrained work-ethic, to stay at home and wait while we work during the day. This will often lead to boredom and unfortunate creativity – expressed as destruction – on the dog’s part. Dogs who don’t have their mental and physical needs met are dogs that will get into trouble.
Dogs need just as much mental exercise as they do physical activity. Daycare is a great place to fill your dog’s brain with thoughts, smells, lessons, visual stimulation, sounds, decisions, and problems to solve.
Why daycare at Come-Play-Stay?
- A thorough screening process ensures that the dogs that play are safe, easy to control and a good fit.
- Consistent groups, so your dog can develop friendships with buddies who play like he or she likes to play.
- Good manners are practiced throughout the day – we work on no barking, no jumping, proper play and interactions, and impulse control. We expect our boarders to go home better-behaved than when they came.
- 3,200-square-feet of climate controlled, non-slip rubber flooring, indoor play area.
- 5,000-square-feet of artificial turf outside play areas, under the Colorado sunshine. Surrounded by 8-foot perimeter fencing.
- Designed by a Certified Canine Behaviorist/Certified Pet Dog Trainer.
- 100% supervision 100% of the time by highly trained staff.
- Regular daycare clients may participate in “Play and Stay”. Play all day in our daycare and quietly sleep their night away in our comfortable kennel, for those times you have to be out of town.
- FEES: Play Packs (may be shared between dogs from same family):
5 Day Play Pack $110
10 Day Play Pack– Get one free day = 11 days $230
20 Day Play Pack – Get two free days = 22 days $415
Single Play Day $25/day
Please give us a call or stop by for a tour to get all the details.